Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Message from Bob Stubbs

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Bob Stubbs, former drummer of Social Distortion:

    I wanted to let you know that I am officially Playing Drums now for my Cousin's band in Las Vegas called the Loud Pipes.You can contact them at their website at:www.theloudpipes.com.I will be finishing up my Up-coming Debut C.D. (mixing and mastering) in Tucson,AZ.
    this coming Sept.-Oct.2004.The band is called Brazen Beat.
    The Loud Pipes and I will be playing with T.S.O.L. in Las Vegas coming up here on September 15th at the roadhouse,
    if anyone is going to be in Las Vegas around then.
    That's all for now,until next time- Later
    Bob Stubbs

  2. #2
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stubbs!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •